- Planning the information needs of the organization.
- Identifying information requiring capture.
- Creating, approving and enforcing policies and practices regarding records, including their organization and disposal.
- Developing a records storage plan, which includes the short and long-term housing of physical records and digital information.
- Identifying, classifying and storing records.
- Coordinating access to records internally and outside of the organization, balancing the requirements of business confidentiality, data privacy, and public access.
- Identification and maintenance of records for a specified retention period – according to organizational policies, statutory requirements, and other regulations this may involve either their destruction or permanent preservation in an archive.
- Designing, implementing and administering specialized systems for managing records (Records Management Solution).
- Integrating Records Management into business systems and processes.
To know more. Write to us at email@example.com