Records Management benefits
As stated by ISO 15489, approaches to the creation, capture, and management of records ensure that authoritative evidence of business is created, captured, managed and made accessible to those who need it, for as long as it is required. This enables the following:
- Improved transparency and accountability.
- Effective policy formation.
- Informed decision-making.
- Management of business risks.
- Continuity in case of disaster or catastrophe.
- The protection of rights and obligations of organizations and individuals.
- Protection and support in litigation.
- Compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Improved ability to demonstrate corporate responsibility, including meeting sustainability goals.
- Reduction of costs through greater business efficiency.
- Protection of intellectual property.
- Evidence-based research and development activities.
- The formation of business, personal and cultural identity.
- The protection of corporate, personal and collective memory.
RMS (Records Management Solution) – the software you need to manage your records
Write to us to know more: email@example.com